Buying a newly constructed home in Tucson offers many benefits to resale.
- Warranties on appliances and structure
- Newer home when you’re ready to sell
- Typically, you can negotiate appliances, window coverings, closing costs & more.
- Amenities that are sometimes missing in older homes.
Usually new construction homes require less maintenance and are more energy efficient.
However, living in a new housing development isn't for everybody. Some people are not happy that: newly constructed homes are not in the city’s center. Sometimes there is construction dust and traffic while the rest of the development is being completed.
I will make sure you are protected. Tucson Home Builder sales representatives are just that... they work for the home builder and not for you.
I will look out for you during your Tucson real estate purchase.
- I can inform you of what is going on with the various builders in Tucson. For example, a national builder might be having good luck building quality in one part of the country, might be having trouble with construction crews or some part of the process in Tucson.
- I am constantly researching the builders. Do they limit the number of investor purchases? Do they build comparable value homes in the area to protect your investment? Do they stand behind their homes?
- I can make sure you reserve the right to rent back your existing home after closing. That way you won't have to move twice if your new home is not delivered on time.
- I know the reputation each builder has in regard to how responsive they are on customer complaints.
- I will check on your home during it’s phases of construction making sure timing is being followed.
As an example, did you know that the foundation of most new construction homes in Tucson are built with post tension cables. This is a checkerboard design of these thick large cables in the foundation to help reduce settling cracks. These cracks could be in the drywall, foundation or the stucco. We will want to make sure they are 20,000psi on a single story and 40,000psi on a 2 story. It comes with a 10 yr warranty.
- I can help you get a loan quote from an outside lender to help you get the best rate with the builder’s lender.